Watch Goblin Korean Drama Online on Netflix
Goblin Korean drama starring Gong Yoo in the title role with Kim Go-Eun, Lee Dong-Wook, Yoo In-na, and Yook Sung-Jae. It is created by Kim Eun-sook, Lee Eung-bok.
Goblin K Drama is one of the highest-rated Korean drama. Viewed as one of the best South Korean dramas ever, Goblin has been perhaps the most mentioned K-Dramas for Netflix. With the current yield of K-Dramas on the streaming services, fans have been left spoilt for decision.
The story of the K Drama Goblin follows Kim Shin (Gong Yoo), a decorated military general from the Goryeo Dynasty, who is framed as a traitor and killed by the young king. Years after his death, he is cursed by the Almighty to stay immortal forever, enduring the pain of seeing his loved ones die as punishment for the soldiers he killed to protect his country.
He becomes an immortal goblin, helping people with his powers and being a kind man in spite of his grieving past. The only way to put an end to his immortality is the Goblin’s bride, whose aid in pulling out the sword will end his painful immortality.
Ji Eun-Tak (Kim Go-Eun) is a bubbly high school student who remains cheerful and hopeful despite her tragic life. She summons the Goblin by chance and their fates begin to entwine.
The Goblin’s nephew, Yoo Deok-Hwa (Yook Sung-Jae), leases the Goblin’s house to a Grim Reaper (Lee Dong-Wook), and the two end up living under the same roof. Ji Eun-Tak starts working a part-time job at a chicken store run by a charismatic young woman, Sunny (Yoo In-na).
As the lives of Kim Shin, Grim Reaper, Ji Eun-Tak, and Sunny interweave, a deeper story unfolds, as they are not just strangers who met by chance, but people with deep-rooted relations.
Cast of Goblin
- Gong Yoo as Goblin / Kim Shin
- Kim Go-eun as Ji Eun-tak
- Han Seo-jin as young Ji Eun-tak
- Lee Dong-Wook as Grim Reaper / Wang Yeo / Kim Woo-bin
- Kim Min-jae as young Wang Yeo
- Yoo In-na as Sunny / Kim Sun
- Kim So-Hyun as young Kim Sun
- Lee El as Samshin, Goddess, the creator of birth and fate
- Kim Byung-chul as Park Joong-heon
- Kim Sung-kyum as Chairman Yoo Shin-woo, Deok-Hwa’s grandfather
- Jo Woo-jin as Kim Do-young, Deok-Hwa’s secretary
- Yeom Hye-ran as Ji Yeon-sook, Eun-Tak’s maternal aunt
- Jung Young-gi as Park Kyung-shik, Eun-Tak’s male cousin
- Choi Ri as Park Kyung-mi, Eun-Tak’s female cousin